Heather Matarazzo Net Worth
Heather Matarazzo Net Worth 2019: Heather Christina Marie Matarazzo is an American actress. Her breakthrough role was Dawn Wiener, a dorky girl in the film Welcome to the Dollhouse. She played Lilly in The Princess Diaries and The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement.
- First Name: Heather
- Middle Name: Deen
- Maiden Name: Locklear
- Full Name: Heather Deen Locklear
- Alternative Name: Heather Sambora
- Age: 56 years
- Birthday: 25th September, 1961
- Birthplace: Westwood, California, USA
- Height: 5′ 5″ (165 cm)
- Weight: 123lbs (56 kg)
- Build: Slim
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Blonde
- Distinctive Feature: Small ankle tattoo of rose with name Tommy on right ankle (had it inked over when she divorced him), The name Richie tattooed on her hip bone area (had it inked over with black roses when she divorced him)
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Newbury Park High School, California
- University: University of California in Los Angeles, California (dropped out)
- Profession: Actress, Model, Voice Artist
- Profession: Actress
- Claim to Fame: Amanda Woodward on Melrose Place, Sammy Jo Carrington on Dynasty
- Year(s) Active: 1980–present
- Talent Agency: Brillstein Entertainment Partners, Celebrity Talent International, Artist and Brand Management (LA)
- Brand Endorsement: TV commercial: Mervyn’s department store, TV commercials: Faberge Organic shampoo featuring the line: “and she’ll tell two friends, and so on, and so on” (1982), TV commercial: Milk (1982), TV commercials: Blockbuster Video “It’s Not Virgin Anymore” (Australia), TV commercial: President and First Lady health club (1988), TV commercial: Sea & Ski tanning lotion (1980), Print ads: L’Oreal Paris Translucide Lasting Luminous Makeup (2000), Print ads: L’Oreal Paris Colour Riche Luminous Lipstick (2000), TV commercial: L’Oreal Paris’ Fade Resistant Preference hair Cing (1997, 2003-04), Print ads: L’oreal Paris Superior Preference Hair C (2002-08), (2000) TV commercial for L’Oreal Lipstick – Spokeswoman, (1999) Print ads for L’Oreal Paris’ C Vive hair C.
- Bust (inches): 34
- Cup Size: C
- Waist (inches): 23
- Hips (inches): 33
- Clothes Size: 2
- Shoe Size: 7
- Websites: www.nndb.com/people/755/000025680/, twitter.com/heatherlocklea5, www.biography.com/people/heather-locklear-9542469, instagram.com/heatherlocklear, www.behindthevoiceactors.com/Heather-Locklear/
In 2019, Heather Matarazzo Net Worth is $750 Thousand. Her many mainstream films include The Princess Diaries, The Devil’s Advocate, and Scream 3. She also appeared in Hostel: Part 2 and Sorority Boys. She was engaged to Caroline Murphy, but the couple separated in 2012.
How Much is Heather Matarazzo Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Heather Matarazzo Net Worth 2019 is $750 Thousand. In 1995, her performance in Welcome to the Dollhouse launched her acting career. She appeared alongside Mandy Moore in the 2004 teen comedy Saved!