Heather Mills Net Worth
Heather Mills Net Worth 2019: Heather Anne Mills is a British media personality, businesswoman, and activist.
Mills came to public attention when she was a model in 1993 and was involved in a collision with a police motorcycle in London.
- First Name: Heather
- Middle Name: Mills
- Last Name: Mills
- Full Name: Heather Anne Mills
- Alternative Name: Heather Mills McCartney, Heather Anne Mills, Heather Mills
- Age: 50 years
- Birthday: 12th January, 1968
- Birthplace: Aldershot, Hampshire, England, UK
- Height: 5′ 8½” (174 cm)
- Build: Slim
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Blonde
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: British
- High School: Usworth Grange Primary, Washington, Tyne and Wear, Usworth Comprehensive School, Washington, Tyne and Wear, Hydeburn School, London
- Profession: Activist, Businesswoman and charity campaigner, former model
- Profession: Skiing
- Claim to Fame: Wife of Paul McCartney and sex tapes
- Websites: www.heathermills.org/, www.limbless-association.org/, www.vbites.com/, twitter.com/heatherofficial, http://heathermills.org
- Father: John “Mark” Francis Mills
- Mother: Beatrice Mary Finlay Mills
- Brother: Shane
- Sister: Fiona, Claire (half-sister)
In 2019, Heather Mills Net Worth is $50 Million. Ex-wife of Paul McCartney who competed in Dancing With The Stars and Celebrity Big Brother. She is handicapped and wears a prosthetic leg. She married Alfie Karmal but divorced him in 1991. She then married Paul McCartney in 2002. She and McCartney had a daughter named Beatrice together before divorcing in 2008. She later dated Jamie Walker.
How Much is Heather Mills Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Heather Mills Net Worth 2019 is $50 Million. She is the vice president of the Limbless Association, which is a UK charity setup to help those who have lost limbs. She was on Season 4 of Dancing with the Stars along with Billy Ray Cyrus .