Helen Flanagan Net Worth
Helen Flanagan Net Worth 2019: Helen Joyce Gabriel Flanagan is an English actress, model, and television personality. She played the role of Rosie Webster in the ITV soap opera Coronation Street from 2000–2012 and reprised the role in 2017, before going off on maternity leave on 8 June 2018.
- First Name: Helen
- Middle Name: Joyce, Gabriel
- Maiden Name: Flanagan
- Full Name: Helen Joyce Gabriel Flanagan
- Alternative Name: Helz, Helen Joyce Gabriel Flanagan, Helen Flanagan
- Age: 28 years
- Birthday: 7th August, 1989
- Birthplace: Bury, Greater Manchester, England, UK
- Height: 5′ 3″ (160 cm)
- Weight: 123lbs (56 kg)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Dyed Blonde
- Distinctive Feature: Stunning Blue Eyes, Has a tattoo of Marilyn Monroe’s face on the underside of her left forearm
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Christian
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: British
- High School: Westholme School
- Profession: Actress, Model, TV personality, Reality TV participant
- Profession: Actress
- Claim to Fame: Rosie Webster on Coronation Street
- Year(s) Active: 2000–present
- Talent Agency: FD Management Ltd, Vivien Wilde Artist Management.
- Bust (inches): 37
- Cup Size: DD
- Waist (inches): 25
- Hips (inches): 36
- Clothes Size: 8 (UK)
- Shoe Size: 7
- Websites: twitter.com/helenflanagan1, www.pinterest.com/cmlsr/helen-flanagan/, instagram.com/HJGFLANAGAN/#
- Father: Paul Flanagan
- Mother: Julia Flanagan
In 2019, Helen Flanagan Net Worth is $3 Million. Actress who portrayed Rosie Webster on Coronation Street for over 900 episodes from 2000 to 2012; she later reprised her role in 2017. She began dating soccer player Scott Sinclair in 2009. Together they have a daughter named Matilda.
How Much is Helen Flanagan Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Helen Flanagan Net Worth 2019 is $3 Million. She earned a 2013 big screen role in the romantic film The Other Side of Love. She was cast as Stephen Graham ‘s co-star in Fizzy Days.