Henrik Lundqvist Net Worth
Henrik Lundqvist Net Worth 2019: Henrik Lundqvist is a Swedish professional ice hockey goaltender currently playing for the New York Rangers of the National Hockey League.
- First Name: Henrik
- Last Name: Lundqvist
- Full Name: Henrik Lundqvist
- Age: 35 years
- Birthday: 2nd March, 1982
- Birthplace: Are, Jamtlands lan, Sweden
- Height: 6′ 1″ (185 cm)
- Weight: 180lbs (82 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: Swedish
- Profession: Ice Hockey
- Ice Hockey Position: Goalie
- Ice Hockey Catches: Left
- Draft: Drafted by the New York Rangers in the 7th round (205th overall) of the 2000 NHL Entry Draft.
- Claim to Fame: NHL Hockey Player
- Websites: http://www.hlundqvist30.com/
- Father: Peter Lundqvist (Worked for Frolunda’s Sponser)
- Mother: Eva Johansson
- Brother: Joel Lundqvist (Identical Twin Brother/ Dallas Stars Hockey Player)
- Sister: Gabriela Lundqvist (Older Sister/Tennis Player)
In 2019, Henrik Lundqvist Net Worth is $35 Million. Star goaltender who began his career with the New York Rangers in 2005 and won the Vezina Trophy as the league’s top goalie in 2012. He became the first goaltender in NHL history to win 30 or more games in each of his first seven seasons. He married Therese Anderson in 2011 and, in 2012, Theresa gave birth to the couple’s first child, a daughter named Charlise.
How Much is Henrik Lundqvist Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Henrik Lundqvist Net Worth 2019 is $35 Million. He led Team Sweden to a gold medal at the 2006 Winter Olympics. He was teammates with forward Marian Gaborik on the Rangers from 2009 to 2013.