Henry Paulson Net Worth
Henry Paulson Net Worth 2019: Henry Merritt “Hank” Paulson Jr. is an American banker who served as the 74th Secretary of the Treasury. Prior to his role in the Department of the Treasury, Paulson was the chairman and chief executive officer of Goldman Sachs.
- First Name: Henry
- Last Name: Paulson
- Full Name: Henry Merritt `Hank` Paulson Jr
- Alternative Name: United States Secretary of the Treasury Paulson
- Age: 71 years
- Birthday: 28th March, 1946
- Birthplace: Palm Beach, Florida
- Hair C: Bald
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Religion: Christian Science
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Barrington High School, Barrington Hills, Illinois
- University: Dartmouth College
- Profession: Government
- Claim to Fame: Oversaw the worst Wallstreet disaster since the great depression
In 2019, Henry Paulson Net Worth is $700 Million. United States Secretary of the Treasury from 2006 to 2009 whose policies in-part caused the 2008 economic crash. He was named by Time Magazine as one of the “25 People to Blame for the Financial Crisis”. A documentary about him entitled “Hank: Five Years From the Brink” was released on Netflix in 2013. He has two children with his wife Wendy.
How Much is Henry Paulson Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Henry Paulson Net Worth 2019 is $700 Million. He was the CEO of Goldman Sachs from 1999 to 2006 and before becoming Treasury Secretary, he was required to liquidate all of his stock holdings in Goldman Sachs, which were valued at over $600 million. He was portrayed as William Hurt in the HBO film Too Big to Fail.