Henry Rollins Net Worth
Henry Rollins Net Worth 2019: Henry Lawrence Garfield, better known by his stage name Henry Rollins, is an American musician, actor, writer, television and radio host, and comedian. He hosts a weekly radio show on KCRW, and is a regular columnist for Rolling Stone Australia and was a regular columnist for LA Weekly.
- First Name: Henry
- Last Name: Rollins
- Full Name: Henry Lawrence Garfield
- Alternative Name: Hank
- Age: 56 years
- Birthday: 13th February, 1961
- Birthplace: Washington, D.C., USA
- Height: 5′ 9″ (175 cm)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Green
- Hair C: Dyed Red
- Distinctive Feature: Has many tattoos covering his body, including an assortment on his arms, the Black Flag logo on the back of his neck, and a large sun on his back accompanied with the words “Search and Destroy.”, Muscular physique due to weight-lifting., Usually wears all black.
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Atheist
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: The Bullis School, MD (1974-1979)
- University: American University, D.C. (1979) (dropped out)
- Profession: Musician, singer, writer, journalist, publisher, actor, radio host, comedian, activist
- Profession: Musician
- Claim to Fame: Black Flag member, book publisher, actor.
- Music Genre (Text): Hardcore punk, Alternative Metal, Spoken Word, Comedy
- Year(s) Active: 1980–present
- Instrument (text): Vocals
- Record Label: 2.13.61, Sst
- Associated Acts: Black Flag, Rollins Band, The Flaming Lips, State of Alert, Iggy Pop
- Websites: henryrollins.com/, http://www.henryrollins.com, http://henryrollins.com
- Father: Paul Garfield (economist)
- Mother: Iris Garfield (federal employee)
- Friend: Joe Cole (writer) (Black Flag roadie, Best Friend And Roommate, murdered in front of Rollins), Glenn Danzig
- Pets: Snakes (gave them away because he wasn’t home often enough to care for them)
- Favorite People: Sonny Rollins (musician)
- Favorite Bands: The Ramones, Bad Brains
- Favorite Cs: Black
In 2019, Henry Rollins Net Worth is $13 Million. Former frontman of the hardcore and punk band Black Flag, which disbanded in 1986. He also fronted The Rollins Band, known for songs like “Liar.” In 2013, he began hosting the TV series 10 Things You Don’t Know About. He was born in Washington D.C. to Paul and Iris Garfield.
How Much is Henry Rollins Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Henry Rollins Net Worth 2019 is $13 Million. He has hosted radio shows and also appeared in a few TV shows, including Jackass and Sons of Anarchy. He has campaigned for many political causes and, in 2012, he began to write articles for The Huffington Post, which was established by Ariana Huffington .