Henry Winkler Net Worth
Henry Winkler Net Worth 2019: Henry Franklin Winkler, OBE, is an American actor, comedian, director, producer, and author. He played the role of greaser Arthur “Fonzie” Fonzarelli, the breakout character of the 1970s American sitcom Happy Days.
- First Name: Henry
- Last Name: Winkler
- Full Name: Henry Franklin Winkler
- Alternative Name: The Fonz
- Age: 72 years
- Birthday: 30th October, 1945
- Birthplace: Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States
- Height: 5′ 6″ (168 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Light
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Jewish
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: McBurney High School, Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States
- University: BA, Emerson College, Boston, Massachusetts, United States (1967), MFA, Yale School Of Drama, New Haven, Connecticut, United States (1970)
- Profession: Actor, Author, Director, Producer
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: The Fonz on Happy Days
- Year(s) Active: 1972–present
- Talent Agency: NMP Live, Celebrity Talent International, Curtis Brown Literary and Talent Agency
- Brand Endorsement: Directed Taco Bell TV commercial (1988), Directed TV commercial for Windex glass and surface cleaners, Directed TV commercial for Denny’s restaurants, Directed TV commercial for McDonald’s, (2010 – 2013) Series of TV commercials for One Reverse Mortgage, a Quicken Loans Company (Reverse Mortgage Retirement Planning).
- Websites: www.nndb.com/people/770/000022704/, twitter.com/hwinkler4real
- Father: Harry Irving Winkler
- Mother: Ilse Anna Maria Hadra Winkler
- Friend: Jill Eikenberry, John Ritter, Marlee Matlin, Wes Craven, Drake Bell
In 2019, Henry Winkler Net Worth is $30 Million. He skyrocketed to fame as the greaser mechanic The Fonz on Happy Days during the 1970s and has since starred as Sy Mittleman on Children’s Hospital , Barry Zuckerkorn on Arrested Development , Mr. Rock on Hank Zipzer and multiple other roles in film and television. He married Stacey Weitzman on May 5, 1978. When they got married, Stacey already had one son named Jed. During their marriage, they had a son named Max and a daughter named Zoe.
How Much is Henry Winkler Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Henry Winkler Net Worth 2019 is $30 Million. In the beginning of Happy Days, Fonzie was penned to be a minor character. However, fans loved his bad boy image so much that by the time the show’s conclusion rolled out, he had become one of the main characters. He starred in the sitcom Happy Days with Erin Moran during the ’70s.