Herb Alpert Net Worth
Herb Alpert Net Worth 2019: Herb Alpert is an American jazz musician most associated with the group variously known as Herb Alpert & the Tijuana Brass, Herb Alpert’s Tijuana Brass, or TJB.
- First Name: Herb
- Last Name: Alpert
- Full Name: Herbert Alpert
- Alternative Name: Herb Alpert, Dore Alpert, Tito Alpert
- Age: 82 years
- Birthday: 31st March, 1935
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, CA
- Build: Slim
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Jewish
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Fairfax High School, CA in 1952
- University: University of Southern California, CA
- Profession: Trumpeter, composer, arranger, songwriter, singer, record producer, record executive, painter, sculptor
- Profession: Trumpeter
- Claim to Fame: Trumpeter/band leader who had numerous top-40 hits with his band, The Tijuana Brass.
- Music Genre (Text): Jazz, Latin, funk, pop, R&B
- Music Genre: Easy Listening
- Year(s) Active: 1957‒present
- Music Style: Pop/Rock, Instrumental Pop, Jazz, Jazz-Pop, AM Pop, Adult Contemporary, Soft Rock, Trumpet/ Easy Listening
- Music Mood: Soothing, Sophisticated, Laid-Back/Mellow, Happy, Sensual, Gentle, Sentimental, Romantic, Carefree, Amiable/Good-Natured, Summery, Producer
- Instrument: Trumpet, Arranger
- Instrument (text): Trumpet, piano, vocals
- Record Label: A&M, Verve, Almo Sounds, Shout! Factory
- Associated Acts: The Tijuana Brass, The Baja Marimba Band, Los Norte Americanos, The Mexicali Brass, Al Tijuana & His Jewish Brass, Black Sombrero Brass, George Garabedian, Sotelúm & The Minarete Brass Orchestra, Nashville Marimba Band, Richard Davis & The Tequila Brass
- Websites: herbalpert.herbalpertpresents.com/, www.onamrecords.com/Herb_Alpert.php, http://herbalpertpresents.com/, http://herbalpert.com/
- Father: Louis Alpert (taylor, musician)
- Mother: Tillie (née Goldberg)
- Brother: David Alpert (drummer)
In 2019, Herb Alpert Net Worth is $850 Million. Recorded A Taste of Honey with the Tijuana Brass. He co-founded A&M Records with partner Jerry Moss. He married recording artist Lani Hall in 1974. He has three daughters, Aria, Amanda and Eden, and a son, Dore.
How Much is Herb Alpert Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Herb Alpert Net Worth 2019 is $850 Million. He achieved five number-one albums on the Billboard charts and received eight Grammy Awards. He also sold 14 platinum albums and 15 gold albums. His 1979 hit Rise was sampled by Notorious B.I.G. in Hypnotize from 1997.