Hikaru Utada Net Worth
Hikaru Utada Net Worth 2019: Utada Hikaru, who has also gone by Hikaru Utada and the mononym Utada, is a Japanese-American singer-songwriter and producer.
- First Name: Hikaru
- Last Name: Utada
- Full Name: Hikaru Utada
- Alternative Name: Utada, Cubic U, Hikki, Cubic U (retired)
- Age: 34 years
- Birthday: 19th January, 1983
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States
- Height: 5′ 2¼” (158 cm)
- Build: Slim
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Asian
- Nationality: Japanese
- Profession: Singer
- Profession: Songwriter
- Claim to Fame: First Love (1998)
- Music Genre (Text): Pop, R&b, Rock, Alternative, Dance, Electronica, Synthpop, Experimental
- Year(s) Active: 1996–2011 (on hiatus)
- Instrument (text): Vocals, Guitar, Piano, Synthesizer, Programming
- Record Label: EMI Music Japan (Virgin, Foozay, Eastworld) (1997-2013), Universal Music Japan (EMI R, Virgin) (2013-present), Universal Music (Island, Mercury, EMI) (2004–2010; 2013-present), EMI Music Japan (Virgin, Foozay, Eastworld) (1997–2013), Universal Music Japan (EMI R, Virgin) (2013–present), Universal Music (Island, Mercury, EMI) (2004–2010; 2013–present)
- Talent Agency: EMI Music Japan
- Websites: www.emimusic.jp/hikki/, http://utadahikaru.jp/
- Father: Utada Teruzane (producer)
- Mother: Fuji Keiko (singer) (deceased)
In 2019, Hikaru Utada Net Worth is $45 Million. Japanese-American pop sensation who released five consecutive #1 albums in Japan, including Ultra Blue. She married director Kazuaki Kiriya on September 7, 2002 but the couple split in 2007. She then married Francesco Calianno in 2014 and they welcomed a son in 2015.
How Much is Hikaru Utada Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Hikaru Utada Net Worth 2019 is $45 Million. She has also released twelve #1 singles between 1998 and 2012, including “Colors.” She has called Freddie Mercury one of her top musical influences.