Hiroyuki Sanada Net Worth
Hiroyuki Sanada Net Worth 2019: Hiroyuki Sanada, MBE, is a Japanese actor.
- First Name: Hiroyuki
- Last Name: Sanada
- Full Name: Hiroyuki Shimosawa (下澤 廣之
- Alternative Name: Shimosawa Hiroyuki, Duke
- Age: 57 years
- Birthday: 12th October, 1960
- Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
- Height: 5′ 7″ (170 cm)
- Build: Slim
- Eye C: Black
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Asian
- Nationality: Japanese
- University: Graduate of Nihon University, Film
- Profession: Actor, Martial Artist
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Dogen in the final season of `Lost`
- Year(s) Active: 1969–present, 1968–present
- Brand Endorsement: TV commercial for Suntory (1998), (1981-1982) TV commercials for Lipovitan energy drink, Endorsement for Masatomo (1999)
- Websites: hiroyukisanada.com/
In 2019, Hiroyuki Sanada Net Worth is $10 Million. Tokyo-born actor who played a variety of samurai characters in Japanese productions and played Dogen on several episodes of Lost . He also stars in Rush Hour 3 and he voices Sumo Villain in the 2015 film Minions . He got married to Satomi Tezuk in 1990; their relationship ended in 1997.
How Much is Hiroyuki Sanada Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Hiroyuki Sanada Net Worth 2019 is $10 Million. He had a small voice part on an episode of the What’s New, Scooby-Doo cartoon series. He appeared in The Last Samurai with Ken Watanabe and Tom Cruise .