Holly Johnson Net Worth
Holly Johnson Net Worth 2019: William Holly Johnson, known professionally as Holly Johnson, is an English artist, musician, and writer, best known as the lead vocalist of Frankie Goes to Hollywood, who achieved huge commercial success in the mid-1980s. Prior to that, in the late 1970s he was a bassist for the band Big in Japan.
- First Name: Holly
- Last Name: Johnson
- Full Name: William Johnson
- Alternative Name: William Holly Johnson
- Age: 57 years
- Birthday: 9th February, 1960
- Birthplace: Liverpool, Merseyside, England
- Build: Average
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: British
- Profession: Musician, painter, writer
- Profession: Musician
- Claim to Fame: Frankie Goes to Hollywood
- Music Genre (Text): Pop, dance, new wave
- Year(s) Active: 1977–present
- Instrument (text): Vocals, bass guitar
- Record Label: Uni Records, MCA Records, Eric’s Club, ZTT Records
- Associated Acts: Frankie Goes to Hollywood, Big in Japan
- Websites: http://www.hollyjohnson.com
In 2019, Holly Johnson Net Worth is $12 Million. Lead singer of the British new wave band Frankie Goes to Hollywood, the group that released the hit single “Relax” in 1983. He was raised in Liverpool, England.
How Much is Holly Johnson Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Holly Johnson Net Worth 2019 is $12 Million. He has performed with Boy George . He recorded the song “Ferry Cross the Mersey” with Paul McCartney .