Hope Sandoval Net Worth
Hope Sandoval Net Worth 2019: Hope Sandoval is an American singer-songwriter who is the lead singer for Mazzy Star and Hope Sandoval & the Warm Inventions.
- First Name: Hope
- Last Name: Sandoval
- Age: 51 years
- Birthday: 24th June, 1966
- Birthplace: Los Angeles
- Build: Slim
- Eye C: Brown – Light
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Multiracial
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Musician, songwriter
- Profession: Singer
- Music Genre (Text): Dream pop, Alternative Rock, Folk Rock, Psychedelic, psychedelic, alternative rock, folk rock
- Music Genre: Alternative Rock
- Year(s) Active: 1986-present, 1986–present
- Instrument (text): Vocals, Harmonica, Percussion, Xylophone, Tambourine, Keyboards, Guitar, harmonica, percussion, xylophone, headless tambourine, keyboards, guitar
- Record Label: Rough Trade, Capitol, Rhymes Of An Hour, Sanctuary, Nettwerk, Rhymes of an Hour
- Associated Acts: Mazzy Star, Hope Sandoval & the Warm Inventions, Opal, The Jesus And Mary Chain, Massive Attack
- Websites: http://www.hopesandoval.com/, http://hopesandoval.com/
In 2019, Hope Sandoval Net Worth is $3 Million. Singer and songwriter for Mazzy Star and Hope Sandoval & the Warm Inventions. She was raised in the Catholic faith by a Mexican-American family in East Los Angeles.
How Much is Hope Sandoval Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Hope Sandoval Net Worth 2019 is $3 Million. She is known for her dimly lit performances and her shy, withdrawn stage persona. She collaborated with Scottish folk musician Bert Jansch .