Hopsin Net Worth
Hopsin Net Worth 2019: Marcus Jamal Hopson, better known by his stage name Hopsin, is an American rapper, record producer, director and actor from Los Angeles, California.
In 2007, he was signed to Ruthless Records, and had founded his own record label, Funk Volume, in 2009.
- First Name: Hopsin
- Age: 32 years
- Birthday: 18th July, 1985
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Rapper, actor, director, record producer
- Profession: Actor
- Music Genre (Text): Hip hop
- Year(s) Active: 2003–present, 2001–present
- Instrument (text): FL Studio, Vocals
- Record Label: Funk Volume (Present), Ruthless Records (former), Warner Brothers Records Funk Volume (Present)
- Associated Acts: SwizZz, Dizzy Wright, Jarren Benton, Tech N9ne
- Websites: http://www.myfunkvolume.com
In 2019, Hopsin Net Worth is $3 Million. Born Marcus Hopson, he is an independent rap artist whose 2013 album Knock Madness includes the singles “Old Friend,” “Hop Is Back” and “Rip Your Heart Out.” He first gained recognition for his 2010 album Raw. He is known for performing with white contacts in his eyes. He was born in Panorama City, Los Angeles, California and raised with two brothers.
How Much is Hopsin Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Hopsin Net Worth 2019 is $3 Million. He has a number of acting credits. As a teenager, he appeared as an extra in multiple episodes of That’s So Raven and in 2009, he played a rapper in the musical drama film Fame. He toured with Yelawolf in 2013 after the release of Knock Madness.