Howard Dean Net Worth
Howard Dean Net Worth 2019: Howard Brush Dean III is an American physician, author and retired politician who served as Governor of Vermont from 1991 to 2003 and Chair of the Democratic National Committee from 2005 to 2009 and works as a political consultant and commentator.
- First Name: Howard
- Last Name: Dean
- Full Name: Howard Brush Dean III
- Alternative Name: Governor Howard Dean
- Age: 69 years
- Birthday: 17th November, 1948
- Birthplace: East Hampton, New York, USA
- Height: 5′ 8¾” (175 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Grey
- Hair C: Salt and Pepper
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Congregationalist
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: St. George`s School, Newport, RI
- University: Yale University, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Yeshiva University
- Profession: Politics
- Profession: Politician
- Claim to Fame: Chairman of the Democratic Party (2005 – present), former governor of Vermont and 2004 Democratic Presidential Primary candidate
In 2019, Howard Dean Net Worth is $4 Million. Democrat who ran for President of the United States in 2004 and was the 79th Governor of Vermont, holding the position from 1991 to 2003. He has two children with his wife Judith Steinberg, whom he married in 1981.
How Much is Howard Dean Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Howard Dean Net Worth 2019 is $4 Million. He served in the Vermont House of Representatives from 1983 to 1986. He appeared on Rachel Maddow ‘s show on MSNBC.