Howard Deutch Net Worth
Howard Deutch Net Worth 2019: Howard Deutch is an American film and television director who worked in collaboration with filmmaker John Hughes, directing two of Hughes’s best-known screenplays, Pretty in Pink and Some Kind of Wonderful.
- First Name: Howard
- Last Name: Deutch
- Full Name: Howard Deutch
- Age: 67 years
- Birthday: 14th September, 1950
- Birthplace: New York, New York, USA
- Height: 5′ 10″ (178 cm)
- Build: Average
- Hair C: Salt and Pepper
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Jewish
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: George W. Hewlett High School
- University: Ohio State University
- Profession: Televison Film Director, Producer
- Profession: Director
- Claim to Fame: The Whole Ten Yards
- Year(s) Active: 1986–present
- Talent Agency: ICM Partners
- Websites: www.nndb.com/people/409/000041286/
In 2019, Howard Deutch Net Worth is $25 Million. Filmmaker who directed two of John Hughes ‘ most beloved screenplays, Pretty in Pink and Some Kind of Wonderful. He married Back to the Future star Lea Thompson . He has two daughters, Zoey and Madelyn .
How Much is Howard Deutch Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Howard Deutch Net Worth 2019 is $25 Million. He directed the pilot episode of the popular TV series Melrose Place. He directed the music video for Stewart Copeland & Stan Ridgway’s Don’t Box Me In.