Howard Hewett Net Worth
Howard Hewett Net Worth 2019: Howard Hewett, Jr. is an American singer–songwriter. Hewett is the former lead vocalist of the R&B/soul vocal group Shalamar.
- First Name: Howard
- Last Name: Hewett
- Full Name: Howard Hewett
- Alternative Name: Shalamar
- Age: 62 years
- Birthday: 1st October, 1955
- Birthplace: Akron, Ohio, United States
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Light
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- High School: Buchtel High School, OH (1974)
- Profession: Singer, Actor
- Profession: Vocalist
- Claim to Fame: Hewett Danced On Soul Train, And Became One-Third Of Shalamar With Jeffrey Daniel And Jody Watley In 1979
- Music Genre (Text): R&b, Soul, Gospel, Jazz, R&B
- Year(s) Active: 1975–present
- Instrument (text): Vocals, Piano, Guitar, piano, guitar
- Associated Acts: Shalamar, Jody Watley, Nia Peeples
- Talent Agency: Richard De La Font Agency, Celebrity Talent International
- Websites: www.facebook.com/HowardHewettFanPage, twitter.com/justavocalist, www.nndb.com/people/642/000164150/, www.howardhewett.com/
In 2019, Howard Hewett Net Worth is $4 Million. R&B singer of the musical group Shalamar who began pursuing a solo career in 1985, releasing hits like “I’m For Real.” He has four children. He divorced his wife Angela Hewett in 2012.
How Much is Howard Hewett Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Howard Hewett Net Worth 2019 is $4 Million. He released his solo self titled album in 1990 which included the hit song “Show Me.” He has collaborated with jazz pianist Joe Sample .