Howard Shore Net Worth
Howard Shore Net Worth 2019: Howard Leslie Shore OC is a Canadian composer who is notable for his film scores. He has composed the scores for over 80 films, most notably the scores for The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit film trilogies.
- First Name: Howard
- Middle Name: Leslie
- Last Name: Shore
- Full Name: Howard Leslie Shore
- Alternative Name: Howard Leslie Shore, Howard Shore
- Age: 71 years
- Birthday: 30th September, 1946
- Birthplace: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Build: Slim
- Hair C: Salt and Pepper
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: Canadian
- Profession: Music department (62 credits) Composer (90 credits) Soundtrack (35 credits) Actor (4 credits) Thanks (4 credits) Self (37 credits) Archive footage (2 credits)
- Profession: Composer
- Music Genre (Text): Classical, Orchestra, Film Score, Orchestral, Film Scores
- Music Genre: Stage & Screen
- Year(s) Active: 1978–present
- Music Style: Stage & Screen, Soundtracks, Classical, Original Score, Film Music
- Music Mood: Elegant, Theatrical, Atmospheric, Complex, Dramatic, Brooding, Nocturnal, Cerebral, Exuberant, Passionate, Melancholy, Reflective, Elaborate, Urgent, Rousing, Ominous
- Websites: http://www.howardshore.com/, http://howardshore.com/
In 2019, Howard Shore Net Worth is $10 Million. Best known for scoring “The Lord of the Rings” film trilogy, for which he won three Academy Awards. He frequently collaborated with director David Cronenberg , including on Cronenberg’s first major film “The Brood” from 1979. He fathered a daughter Mae with his common-law wife Judiann McGhee, before marrying Elizabeth Cotnoir in 1990.
How Much is Howard Shore Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Howard Shore Net Worth 2019 is $10 Million. He composed the musical score for the third “Twilight” film. He suggested the name The Blues Brothers to John Belushi and Dan Aykroyd while serving as musical director for “Saturday Night Live” from 1975 until 1980.