Hugh Bonneville Net Worth
Hugh Bonneville Net Worth 2019: Hugh Richard Bonneville Williams, known professionally as Hugh Bonneville, is an English actor. He is best known for playing Robert Crawley, Earl of Grantham in the ITV historical drama series Downton Abbey.
- First Name: Hugh
- Middle Name: Richard Bonneville
- Last Name: Bonneville
- Full Name: Hugh Richard Bonneville Williams
- Age: 54 years
- Birthday: 10th November, 1963
- Birthplace: London, England
- Height: 6′ 2″ (188 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Light
- Hair C: Salt and Pepper
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: English
- High School: Sherborne School, Sherborne, Dorset
- University: Webber Douglas Academy of Dramatic Arts in London, Corpus Christi College, Cambridge University
- Profession: Actor
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Downton Abbey Robert Crawley, Earl of Grantham (2010-)
- Year(s) Active: 1990–present
- Talent Agency: Gordon & French Ltd (UK), United Talent Agency (USA), Sue Terry Voices (UK), Independent Talent Group (Literary)
- Websites: www.nndb.com/people/803/000277969/, www.hughbonneville.uk/, twitter.com/hughbon, www.facebook.com/hughbonneville, www.biography.com/people/hugh-bonneville-21154825
In 2019, Hugh Bonneville Net Worth is $8 Million. British actor best known for his Golden Globe nominated role as Robert Crawley in Downtown Abbey. He also starred in the Olympics mockumentary Twenty Twelve. In 2014, he appeared in the film Paddington Bear, and in 2017 he announced he would be playing Roald Dahl in an upcoming biopic. He married Lulu Williams in 1998 and he has a son named Felix.
How Much is Hugh Bonneville Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Hugh Bonneville Net Worth 2019 is $8 Million. He had supporting film roles in 1999’s Notting Hill, 2001’s Iris , and 1997’s Tomorrow Never Dies. He shared the screen with Bill Bailey in the 2010 film, Burke and Hare.