Hugh Jackman Net Worth
Hugh Jackman Net Worth 2019: Hugh Michael Jackman is an Australian actor, singer, and producer. Jackman has won international recognition for his roles in a variety of film genres.
- First Name: Hugh
- Middle Name: Michael
- Last Name: Jackman
- Full Name: Hugh Michael Jackman
- Age: 49 years
- Birthday: 12th October, 1968
- Birthplace: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Height: 6′ 2½” (189 cm)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Hazel
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Christian
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: Australian
- High School: Knox Grammar School, Wahroonga, Australia (1986)
- University: BA Communications, University of Technology, Sydney (1990), The Actors Centre, Sydney, Western Australia Academy of Performing Arts (1994)
- Profession: Actor, Singer, Dancer, Producer
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Logan, A.K.A. Wolverine in The X-Men movies; Boy from Oz, Les Misérables (2012).
- Year(s) Active: 1994–present
- Talent Agency: Endeavor Talent Agency (USA); Penny Williams Management (Australia); Lou Coulson Agency (U.K.)
- Brand Endorsement: Lipton Tea; Asahi Super Dry (Japanese beer); Body by Milk
- Websites: www.hugh-jackman.com, www.jackmanslanding.com, hugh-fan.com/photos/index.php, instagram.com/thehughjackman#, twitter.com/realhughjackman
- Father: Chris Jackman
- Mother: Grace Watson
- Brother: Ian Jackman, Ralph Jackman
- Sister: Sonya Jackman, Zoe Jackman
- Family Member: Oscar Jackman (son), Ava Jackman (daughter)
- Friend: Keith Urban, Nicole Kidman, Rupert Murdoch
- Pets: Peaches (French bulldog); JJ (bulldog)
- Favorite Movies: Friday The 13th Series
- Favorite Bands: Rolling Stones
- Favorite Foods: Sushi, Gin & Tonic
In 2019, Hugh Jackman Net Worth is $150 Million. Australian actor best known for playing Wolverine in the X-Men film series. His other credits include Prisoners , The Prestige , Les Misérables , Pan and Van Helsing . He was raised as a devout Christian alongside his four older siblings. He married actress Deborra-Lee Furness in April 1996, and the couple adopted two children together, a son named Oliver and a daughter named Ava .
How Much is Hugh Jackman Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Hugh Jackman Net Worth 2019 is $150 Million. He hosted the 81st Academy Awards ceremony in 2009. He starred alongside Christian Bale in The Prestige.