Hugo Taylor Net Worth
Hugo Taylor Net Worth 2019: Hugo Taylor is a British TV personality.
- First Name: Hugo
- Last Name: Taylor
- Full Name: Hugo Louis George Taylor
- Age: 31 years
- Birthday: 31st May, 1986
- Birthplace: London, England, UK
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: British
- High School: Harrow school, London
- Profession: Model, Actor, Entrepreneur
- Profession: Model
- Claim to Fame: Made In Chelsea, Co-Founder of Taylor Morris
- Talent Agency: RAW Artists Agency (London)
- Websites: www.instagram.com/hugotaylorlondon/?hl=en, twitter.com/hugo_london, www.facebook.com/HugoTaylor/, www.whosay.com/hugotaylor
In 2019, Hugo Taylor Net Worth is $5 Million. Head of PR for the Bourne Collection and the co-founder of Taylor Morris Eyewear who starred on series 1-3 of the series Made in Chelsea. He grew up in London, England. He began a relationship with fellow Made in Chelsea star Natalie Joel in 2013. He began dating Millie MacIntosh in 2016.
How Much is Hugo Taylor Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Hugo Taylor Net Worth 2019 is $5 Million. He was named one of “The Most Influential Men of 2011” by The I newspaper. He appeared on the same season of I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! as Charlie Brooks .