Hugo Weaving Net Worth
Hugo Weaving Net Worth 2019: Hugo Wallace Weaving is an Australian-English film and stage actor. He is best known for playing Agent Smith in The Matrix trilogy, Elrond in The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit film trilogies, V in V for Vendetta, Red Skull in Captain America: The First Avenger and Tom Doss in Hacksaw Ridge.
- First Name: Hugo
- Middle Name: Wallace
- Last Name: Weaving
- Full Name: Hugo Wallace Weaving
- Alternative Name: Hugo Wallace Weaving, Hugo Weaving
- Age: 57 years
- Birthday: 4th April, 1960
- Birthplace: Ibadan, Nigeria
- Height: 6′ 2″ (188 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Anglican / Episcopalian
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: Australian
- High School: Knox Grammar School
- University: NIDA (an Australian theatrical school, graduated 1981)
- Profession: Actor, Producer
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Agent Smith on The Matrix, Elrond on The Lorod of The Rings and V on V for Vendetta
- Year(s) Active: 1980–present, 1981–present
- Talent Agency: Shanahan Management Pty Ltd
- Websites: www.biography.com/people/hugo-weaving-21119615, www.nndb.com/people/242/000085984/
- Brother: Simon Weaving
- Sister: Anna-Jane Weaving
- Family Member: Morgan Weaving
In 2019, Hugo Weaving Net Worth is $30 Million. Established actor well-known for his portrayal of Elrond, Lord of Rivendell, in the Lord of the Rings trilogy. He also starred as antagonist Agent Smith in the Matrix Trilogy and the title character in V for Vendetta. He got married to Katrina Greenwood in 1984, and the duo had a son named Harry in 1989 and a daughter named Holly in 1993.
How Much is Hugo Weaving Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Hugo Weaving Net Worth 2019 is $30 Million. Agent Smith, his character from The Matrix, was initially deleted from the script. He provided the voice of Noah in the Happy Feet franchise. He also voiced of Megatron in the Transformers film series. He was cast as Elrond in the award-winning Lord of the Rings trilogy by director Peter Jackson .