Hunter Pence Net Worth
Hunter Pence Net Worth 2019: Hunter Andrew Pence is a Major League Baseball right fielder who is a free agent. He previously played in MLB for the Houston Astros, Philadelphia Phillies and San Francisco Giants. Pence stands 6 feet 4 inches tall and weighs 230 pounds. He bats and throws right-handed.
- First Name: Hunter
- Last Name: Pence
- Full Name: Hunter Andrew Pence
- Age: 34 years
- Birthday: 13th April, 1983
- Birthplace: Fort Worth, Texas
- Height: 6′ 4″ (193 cm)
- Weight: 220lbs (100 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Arlington (Arlington, TX)
- University: University of Texas at Arlington
- Profession: Major League Baseball Player
- Profession: Baseball
- Baseball Position: Rightfielder
- Bats: Right
- Throws: Right
- MLB First Game Date: 28th April, 2007
- Draft: Drafted by the Houston Astros in the 2nd round of the 2004 amateur draft.
In 2019, Hunter Pence Net Worth is $45 Million. MLB outfielder who was a member of the 2012 and 2014 World Series Champion San Francisco Giants. He began his MLB career with the Houston Astros in 2007, then spent a year with the Philadelphia Phillies before a trade sent him to San Francisco. In 2015, he got engaged to YouTuber Lets Get Lexi. The two got married on November 26, 2016.
How Much is Hunter Pence Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Hunter Pence Net Worth 2019 is $45 Million. He had a famous broken-bat, bases-loaded, hit against the St. Louis Cardinals in game seven of the 2012 NLCS that helped propel the Giants to the World Series. He was signed by the Phillies to help Ryan Howard and the team win their second World Series title, however it didn’t work out and the team shipped him off to San Francisco after about a year.