Ian Anderson Net Worth
Ian Anderson Net Worth 2019: Ian Scott Anderson MBE is a Scottish musician, singer, songwriter and multi-instrumentalist best known for his work as the lead vocalist, flautist and acoustic guitarist of British rock band Jethro Tull.
- First Name: Ian
- Middle Name: Scott
- Last Name: Anderson
- Full Name: Ian Scott Anderson
- Alternative Name: Ian Scott Anderson, Ian Anderson
- Age: 70 years
- Birthday: 10th August, 1947
- Birthplace: Dunfermline, Fife, Scotland
- Height: 5′ 9″ (175 cm)
- Build: Average
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Distinctive Feature: Standing on one leg while playing flute solos.
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Deist
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: British
- Profession: Singer
- Profession: Singer
- Claim to Fame: lead singer of Jethro Tull
- Music Genre (Text): Progressive rock, Folk Rock, Hard Rock, Blues Rock
- Music Genre: Pop/Rock
- Year(s) Active: 1962–present
- Music Style: Prog-Rock, Folk, New Age
- Music Mood: Theatrical, Organic, Producer, Liner Notes
- Instrument: Guitar (Acoustic), Flute, Guitar, Vocals, Harmonica, Slide Guitar
- Instrument (text): Vocals, Flute, Guitar, Keyboards, Mandolin, Harmonica, Bass Guitar, Saxophone, Bouzouki, Balalaika, Whistle, Drums, Percussion, Piccolo
- Record Label: Chrysalis, Fuel 2000, RandM
- Associated Acts: Jethro Tull, Roy Harper, Dave Pegg, David Goodier, Doane Perry, Peter-John Vettese, Andrew Giddings, Martin Barre, Steven Wilson, Toto, Scott Hammond
- Websites: http://www.iananderson.com/
In 2019, Ian Anderson Net Worth is $30 Million. Flute player, songwriter, and vocalist of the band Jethro Tull who also plays keyboard and harmonica, among other instruments. He got married to Jennie Franks on February 1970; after their divorce in 1974, he married Shona Learoyd in April 1976.
How Much is Ian Anderson Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Ian Anderson Net Worth 2019 is $30 Million. He owns several salmon farms in New England. He was not a fan of Elvis Presley and supposedly the latter discouraged him from joining the business.