Ian Astbury Net Worth
Ian Astbury Net Worth 2019: Ian Robert Astbury is an English singer and songwriter. He is best known as a founder member and the lead vocalist for the rock band the Cult.
- First Name: Ian
- Last Name: Astbury
- Full Name: Ivan Robert Astbury
- Age: 55 years
- Birthday: 14th May, 1962
- Birthplace: Heswall, Merseyside, England
- Height: 5′ 10½” (179 cm)
- Build: Average
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: British
- Profession: Singer, Songwriter
- Profession: Vocalist
- Claim to Fame: The Cult
- Music Genre (Text): Post-punk, gothic rock, hard rock, heavy metal
- Year(s) Active: 1981–present
- Instrument (text): Vocals, percussion, harmonica, guitar
- Record Label: Beggars Banquet
- Associated Acts: The Cult, Southern Death Cult, Death Cult, The Doors of the 21st Century, Holy Barbarians, Circus of Power, The Wondergirls, Slash, Boris, UNKLE
- Websites: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Astbury, www.us.imdb.com/name/nm1039312/bio
- Father: Robert Astbury
- Brother: Brian Astbury
- Sister: Lesley Astbury
In 2019, Ian Astbury Net Worth is $15 Million. Singer, songwriter, and musician who is the lead vocalist for the rock band The Cult, the group who released songs like “Fire Woman,” which was a #1 hit in New Zealand. He married Aimee Nash in 2012.
How Much is Ian Astbury Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Ian Astbury Net Worth 2019 is $15 Million. He became the singer of the group The Doors of the 21st Century in 2002. He has appeared on stage with Deborah Harry .