Ian Gillan Net Worth
Ian Gillan Net Worth 2019: Ian Gillan is an English singer and songwriter. He is the lead singer and lyricist for the rock band Deep Purple.
Initially influenced by Elvis Presley, Gillan started and fronted several local bands in the mid-1960s, and eventually joined Episode Six when their original singer left.
- First Name: Ian
- Last Name: Gillan
- Alternative Name: Papa G
- Age: 72 years
- Birthday: 19th August, 1945
- Birthplace: Hounslow, England, UK
- Height: 6′ 2″ (188 cm)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Nationality: English
- Profession: Musician, singer-songwriter
- Profession: Vocalist
- Claim to Fame: Deep Purple
- Music Genre (Text): Hard rock, heavy metal, blues rock, progressive rock, jazz fusion
- Music Genre: Pop/Rock
- Year(s) Active: 1962–present
- Music Style: Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, British Metal, Album Rock, Classical
- Music Mood: Aggressive, Rousing, Rowdy, Raucous, Volatile, Theatrical, Reckless, Intense, Rambunctious, Energetic
- Instrument: Harmonica, Vocals
- Instrument (text): Vocals, harmonica, percussion, guitar, drums, congas
- Record Label: Independent
- Associated Acts: Episode Six, Deep Purple, Ian Gillan Band, Gillan, Black Sabbath, Gillan & Glover, WhoCares
- Websites: http://gillan.com
In 2019, Ian Gillan Net Worth is $40 Million. Lead singer and lyricist with the band Deep Purple who also fronted Episode Six and pursued a solo career. He has two children with his wife Bron and three grandchildren.
How Much is Ian Gillan Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Ian Gillan Net Worth 2019 is $40 Million. He is an avid football fan, especially of the Queens Park Rangers. He replaced David Coverdale as the lead singer of Deep Purple.