Ian Paice Net Worth
Ian Paice Net Worth 2019: Ian Anderson Paice is an English musician, best known as the drummer of the English rock band Deep Purple. He has been the band’s only constant member since its foundation.
- First Name: Ian
- Last Name: Paice
- Full Name: Ian Anderson Paice
- Age: 71 years
- Birthday: 29th June, 1946
- Birthplace: Nottingham, England
- Build: Average
- Hair C: Blonde
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: English
- Profession: Musician, songwriter, producer
- Profession: Drummer
- Claim to Fame: Drummer of Deep Purple/Whitesnake
- Music Genre (Text): Hard rock, blues rock, progressive rock, heavy metal
- Year(s) Active: 1965–present
- Instrument (text): Drums, percussion
- Associated Acts: Deep Purple, Green Bullfrog, Paice Ashton Lord, Whitesnake, Gary Moore, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, The Velvet Underground, Purpendicular
In 2019, Ian Paice Net Worth is $40 Million. Musician who worked with the rock band Deep Purple and was the only musician in the group to appear on all of their albums. He has also worked as a session musician. He and his wife Jacky have three children together.
How Much is Ian Paice Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Ian Paice Net Worth 2019 is $40 Million. He was honored at the Classic Rock Awards in 2007. He has toured with Alice Cooper .