Idris Elba Net Worth
Idris Elba Net Worth 2019: Idrissa Akuna Elba OBE is an English actor, producer, musician and DJ, known for playing drug trafficker Stringer Bell on the HBO series The Wire, DCI John Luther on the BBC One series Luther and Nelson Mandela in the biographical film Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom.
- First Name: Idris
- Last Name: Elba
- Full Name: Idrissa Akuna Elba
- Alternative Name: Big Driis the Londoner, DJ Big Driis, /ˈɪdrəs ˈɛlbə/, 7 Wallace
- Age: 45 years
- Birthday: 6th September, 1972
- Birthplace: Hackney, London, England
- Height: 6′ 3″ (191 cm)
- Weight: 210lbs (95 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Atheist
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: British
- Profession: Actor, Singer, Rapper, Producer and Director
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Luther
- Year(s) Active: 1994–present
- Talent Agency: The Artists Partnership, William Morris Endeavor Entertainment
- Shoe Size: 44
- Websites: http://driis.com, twitter.com/idriselba, www.facebook.com/idriselba, www.youtube.com/idriselba, www.nndb.com/people/335/000111002/, myspace.com/idrismusic, http://idris.com
- Father: Winston Elba
- Mother: Eve
- Family Member: Isan Elba (daughter)
In 2019, Idris Elba Net Worth is $25 Million. Actor best known for his roles as drug kingpin Stringer Bell on HBO’s The Wire and Detective John Luther on BBC’s Luther. He earned critical acclaim for his role in the 2015 film Beasts of No Nation and he portrays the character Heimdall in the Marvel Universe. He married Kim Elba in 1998, but the couple separated in 2003. In 2014 he and his girlfriend, Naiyana Garth, welcomed a son in 2014. He and Garth split in 2016.
How Much is Idris Elba Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Idris Elba Net Worth 2019 is $25 Million. He made his big screen debut in the 1999 French film Belle maman. He and Wood Harris played longtime friends Stringer Bell and Avon Barksdale in The Wire.