Iggy Pop Net Worth
Iggy Pop Net Worth 2019: James Newell Osterberg Jr., known professionally by his stage name Iggy Pop and designated the “Godfather of Punk”, is an American singer, songwriter, musician, producer and actor.
- First Name: Iggy
- Last Name: Pop
- Full Name: James Newell Osterberg Jr.
- Alternative Name: Jimmy, Jim, Iggy Stooge, The Iguana, The Godfather of Punk
- Age: 70 years
- Birthday: 21st April, 1947
- Birthplace: Muskegon, Michigan
- Height: 5′ 7½” (171 cm)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Distinctive Feature: Wiry body
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Sexuality: Bisexual
- Religion: Born-Again Christian
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Pioneer High School, Ann Arbor , MI (1965)
- University: University of Michigan (dropped out)
- Profession: Singer, songwriter, musician, actor.
- Profession: Musician
- Claim to Fame: Frontman for Iggy and The Stooges.
- Music Genre (Text): Punk Rock, Protopunk, Garage Rock, Hard Rock, Glam Rock, Post-Punk, Jazz Rock, Blues Rock, Rock, Proto-Punk, Punk Rock, Garage Rock, Art Rock, New Wave
- Music Genre: Punk, Pop/Rock, Detroit Rock
- Year(s) Active: 1960–present
- Music Style: Hard Rock, Proto-Punk, Album Rock, Detroit Rock, Dance-Rock, Contemporary Pop/Rock
- Music Mood: Bravado, Fierce, Cold, Swaggering, Volatile, Bleak, Brooding, Cathartic, Rebellious, Cynical/Sarcastic, Quirky, Tense/Anxious, Thuggish, Confident, Provocative, Brash, Rousing, Boisterous, Passionate, Street-Smart, Fiery
- Instrument: Vocals
- Instrument (text): Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards, Drums, Guitar, Keyboards, Drums
- Record Label: Virgin, Rca, Elektra, A&m, Rca, A&m, Loma Vista
- Associated Acts: The Stooges, The Trolls, The Nymphs, The Iguanas, Slash, David Bowie, Deborah Harry, Blondie, Tom Waits, Henry Rollins, Rob Duprey, The Cramps, Josh Homme, Green Day, Lou Reed
- Talent Agency: Central European Organisation
- Brand Endorsement: TV commercial: phone provider SFR (France, 2006), (2009-present) TV commercials for Swiftcover.com Insurance (UK)
- Websites: www.nndb.com/people/520/000024448/, www.iggypop.com/, www.facebook.com/iggypop, twitter.com/IggyPop, www.youtube.com/user/iggypop, http://www.iggyandthestoogesmusic.com, http://iggypop.com
- Father: James Newell Osterberg Sr. (teacher)
- Mother: …
In 2019, Iggy Pop Net Worth is $20 Million. Frontman of one of the most influential protopunk bands of all time, The Stooges . He also had a successful solo career. He married Wendy Weissberg in 1968 but they got an annulment later that year. He was married to Suchi Asano from 1985 to 1999 and in 2008 he married Nina Alu. He has a son named Eric.
How Much is Iggy Pop Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Iggy Pop Net Worth 2019 is $20 Million. He is known for songs from both his time with The Stooges like “I Wanna Be Your Dog” and “Shake Appeal,” as well as solo tracks like “Lust for Life” and “The Passenger.” He and David Bowie met at Max’s Kansas City and went on to collaborate on the production of Raw Power.