Iman Shumpert Net Worth
Iman Shumpert Net Worth 2019: Iman Asante Shumpert is an American professional basketball player for the Sacramento Kings of the National Basketball Association. Shumpert was selected by the New York Knicks with the 17th overall pick in the 2011 NBA draft. Shumpert won an NBA championship with the Cleveland Cavaliers in 2016.
- First Name: Iman
- Middle Name: Asante
- Last Name: Shumpert
- Full Name: Iman Asante Shumpert
- Alternative Name: Shump
- Age: 27 years
- Birthday: 26th June, 1990
- Birthplace: Oak Park, Illinois, USA
- Height: 6′ 5″ (196 cm)
- Weight: 212lbs (96 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Black
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- High School: Oak Park and River Forest in Oak Park, Illinois, Gwendolyn Brooks Middle School in Oak Park, Illinois
- University: Georgia Institute of Technology
- Profession: Professional athlete, Pro Basketball Player
- Profession: Basketball
- Basketball Position: Guard
- NBA First Game Date: 25th December, 2011
- Ice Hockey Shoots: Right
- Draft: New York Knicks, 1st round (17th pick, 17th overall), 2011 NBA Draft
- Claim to Fame: Cleveland Cavaliers Shooting Guard
- Talent Agency: Relativity Sports Management Agency, (LA)
- Websites: www.nba.com/playerfile/iman_shumpert, www.basketball-reference.com/players/s/shumpim01.html, www.instagram.com/imanshumpert/?hl=en, twitter.com/imanshumpert?lang=en
In 2019, Iman Shumpert Net Worth is $14 Million. NBA shooting guard was selected seventeenth overall by the New York Knicks in 2011. He was traded to the Cleveland Cavaliers midway through the 2014-15 season and helped the Cavaliers win the 2016 NBA Championship. He was raised with two older brothers, Odis and Ahrii, and one younger brother. He got engaged to rapper Teyana Taylor and the couple welcomed a daughter named Iman Tayla in 2015. He and Teyana got married in 2016.
How Much is Iman Shumpert Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Iman Shumpert Net Worth 2019 is $14 Million. He was named to the NBA All-Rookie team in 2012. He played alongside Carmelo Anthony on the New York Knicks from 2011 to 2014.