Imelda May Net Worth
Imelda May Net Worth 2019: Imelda Mary Higham, professionally known as Imelda May, is an Irish singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist. Although known primarily as a singer, she also plays the bodhrán, guitar, bass guitar and tambourine.
- First Name: Imelda
- Middle Name: May
- Last Name: May
- Age: 43 years
- Birthday: 10th July, 1974
- Birthplace: Dublin, Ireland
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: Irish
- Profession: Singer-songwriter, composer
- Profession: Musician
- Music Genre (Text): Rockabilly, Blues, Jazz, Soft Rock
- Year(s) Active: 2002–present
- Instrument (text): Vocals, Guitar, Bodhrán, Tambourine, Bass Guitar
- Record Label: Foot Tapping, Ambassador/Universal Ireland, Decca
- Associated Acts: Darrel Higham, Jools Holland
- Websites: http://imeldamay.com
In 2019, Imelda May Net Worth is $8 Million. Irish jazz singer-songwriter and producer who is known for her rockabilly sense of style and who sang “Johnny Got a Boom Boom.” She has been nominated for awards like the Choice Music Prize. She married Darrel Higham in 2002. The couple welcomed a daughter in 2012 before divorcing in 2015.
How Much is Imelda May Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Imelda May Net Worth 2019 is $8 Million. She has performed on The Conan O’Brien Show. Her music has been compared to Billie Holiday .