Imogen Thomas Net Worth
Imogen Thomas Net Worth 2019: Imogen Mary Thomas is a Welsh model and television personality. She came to prominence in 2003, after winning Miss Wales, and achieved further notability in 2006, when she lasted three months on the seventh series of Channel 4 reality television programme Big Brother.
- First Name: Imogen
- Middle Name: Mary
- Last Name: Thomas
- Full Name: Imogen Mary Thomas
- Age: 35 years
- Birthday: 29th November, 1982
- Birthplace: Gorseinon, Wales, UK
- Height: 5′ 6″ (168 cm)
- Weight: 130lbs (59 kg)
- Build: Voluptuous
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: British
- University: University of Worcester for a BSc degree in health studies and psychology
- Profession: Model, TV Personality
- Profession: Model (Adult/Glamour)
- Claim to Fame: Big Brother, Former Miss Wales
- Talent Agency: Cassius Management
- Bust (inches): 36
- Cup Size: E
- Waist (inches): 26
- Hips (inches): 36
- Websites: www.imogenthomasofficial.com/, twitter.com/Imogen_Thomas, www.facebook.com/imogenthomasofficial
In 2019, Imogen Thomas Net Worth is $5 Million. Glamour model and beauty queen who rose to prominence after winning the Miss Wales pageant in 2003. She went on to represent Wales at Miss World in China. She has daughters, Siera and Ariana with partner Adam Horsley.
How Much is Imogen Thomas Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Imogen Thomas Net Worth 2019 is $5 Million. She was on the seventh series of the Channel 4 reality show Big Brother for three months in 2006. She briefly dated American model Tyson Beckford after meeting him at the Sanderson Hotel.