Imran Khan Net Worth
Imran Khan Net Worth 2019: Imran Ahmed Khan Niazi HI PP is a Pakistani politician and former international cricketer who is the 22nd Prime Minister of Pakistan.
He is also the chairman of the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf. Previously, he was a member of the National Assembly of Pakistan from 2002 to 2007, and again from 2013 to 2018.
- First Name: Imran
- Last Name: Khan
- Full Name: Imran Pal
- Alternative Name: Imran Pal, Jay, Imu, Anil Pal, ইমরান খান
- Age: 35 years
- Birthday: 13th January, 1983
- Birthplace: Madison, Wisconsin, USA
- Height: 6′ 0″ (183 cm)
- Weight: 130lbs (59 kg)
- Build: Slim
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Black
- Distinctive Feature: Cute, Stylish, Soft spoken
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Muslim
- Ethnicity: Asian/Indian
- Nationality: Indian
- High School: Bombay Scottish School, Fremont High School
- University: New York Film Academy at Universal Studios, Los Angeles
- Profession: Actor, Social Activist
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Jaane Tu… Ya Jaane Na.
- Year(s) Active: 2008–present
- Talent Agency: Matrix IEC, Reshma Shetty, Agent (Mumbai)
- Brand Endorsement: Coke (soft Drink)
- Websites: www.instagram.com/imrankhan/?hl=en
- Father: Anant Pal
- Mother: Nuzhat Khan
- Family Member: Aamir Khan (uncle) (Actor), Mansoor Khan
- Friend: Sonam Kapoor, Ranbir Kapoor, Deepika Padukone, Punit Malhotra, Katrina kaif, Kareena Kapoor
- Associated People: Salman Khan (Chachu), Karan Johar, Aamir Khan (Mamu), Avantika Malik (Wife)
In 2019, Imran Khan Net Worth is $50 Million. Pakistani politician who founded Pakistan’s Tehreek-e-Insaf party. He became it’s Chairman in 1998 after playing for the Pakistan National cricket team from 1971 to 1992. He was married to Jemina Goldsmith from 1996 to 2004. He then married journalist Reham Khan . He has two sons named Sulaiman and Qasim.
How Much is Imran Khan Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Imran Khan Net Worth 2019 is $50 Million. He helped his country by founding the Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital & Research Center in 1996. He, like Bilawal Zardari , is a chairman of a Pakistani political party.