Irving Azoff Net Worth
Irving Azoff Net Worth 2019: Irving Azoff is an American entertainment executive and chairman of Full Stop Management, which represents recording artists.
Since September 2013, he has been chairman and CEO of Azoff MSG Entertainment, a venture with The Madison Square Garden Company.
- First Name: Irving
- Last Name: Azoff
- Birthday: 12th December, 1947
- Birthplace: Danville, Illinois
- Build: Large
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Salt and Pepper
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Jewish
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Danville High School, Danville, IL
- University: University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign, IL
- Profession: Entertainment Executive, Personal Manager
- Profession: Manager
- Claim to Fame: Chairman and CEO of Azoff MSG Entertainment
- Websites: twitter.com/irvingazoff
In 2019, Irving Azoff Net Worth is $300 Million. CEO of Ticketmaster and founder of Azoff Music Management Group. He managed musical artists from Jewel to Van Halen. His short height of 5’3″ may have been the inspiration for Short People by Randy Newman , who didn’t like his aggressive ways.
How Much is Irving Azoff Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Irving Azoff Net Worth 2019 is $300 Million. He managed Morrissey from The Smiths. He co-produced the film Fast Times at Ridgemont High starring Sean Penn .