Isaiah Thomas Net Worth
Isaiah Thomas Net Worth 2019: Isaiah Jamar Thomas is an American professional basketball player for the Denver Nuggets of the National Basketball Association. The 5-foot-9-inch point guard played three years of college basketball for the Washington Huskies and was a three-time all-conference selection in the Pac-10.
- First Name: Isaiah
- Last Name: Thomas
- Full Name: Isaiah Thomas
- Birthday: 7th February, 1989
- Birthplace: Tacoma, Washington
- Height: 5′ 9″ (175 cm)
- Weight: 185lbs (84 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Black
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- High School: South Kent School in South Kent, Connecticut
- University: University of Washington
- Profession: Basketball Player
- Profession: Basketball
- Basketball Position: Guard
- NBA First Game Date: 26th December, 2011
- Ice Hockey Shoots: Left
- Draft: Sacramento Kings, 2nd round (30th pick, 60th overall), 2011 NBA Draft
- Claim to Fame: Basketball Player
In 2019, Isaiah Thomas Net Worth is $12 Million. Known as The Pizza Boy, he is a 5’9″ point guard who began his NBA career with the Sacramento Kings in 2011. After his time in Sacramento, he went on to play for the Phoenix Suns , Boston Celtics and Cleveland Cavaliers . He was named to his first All-Star game in 2016. He was born in Tacoma, Washington to James and Tina. He married Kayla Wallace in 2016 and he has two sons, Jaiden and James. His half-sister Chyna passed away in a tragic car accident in 2017.
How Much is Isaiah Thomas Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Isaiah Thomas Net Worth 2019 is $12 Million. He recorded his first NBA double-double with 23 points and 11 assists in February of 2012. At UW he wore the #2 jersey that was previously worn by another undersized NBA great, Nate Robinson .