Isiah Thomas Net Worth
Isiah Thomas Net Worth 2019: Isiah Lord Thomas III is an American former basketball player who played professionally for the Detroit Pistons in the National Basketball Association. A point guard, the 12-time NBA All-Star was named one of the 50 Greatest Players in NBA History and inducted into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame.
- First Name: Isiah
- Middle Name: Lord Thomas
- Last Name: II
- Full Name: Isiah Lord Thomas III
- Age: 56 years
- Birthday: 30th April, 1961
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois
- Height: 6′ 1″ (185 cm)
- Weight: 180lbs (82 kg)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Black
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- High School: St. Joseph in Westchester, Illinois
- University: Indiana University
- Profession: Basketball
- Basketball Position: Guard
- NBA First Game Date: 30th October, 1981
- Draft: Detroit Pistons, 1st round (2nd pick, 2nd overall), 1981 NBA Draft
- Hall of Fame: Inducted as Player in 2000
In 2019, Isiah Thomas Net Worth is $20 Million. Hall of Fame Detroit Pistons point guard nicknamed “Zeke,” who led the team to back-to-back NBA Championships in 1989 and 1990. He was a 12-time NBA All-Star and 3-time All-NBA First Team selection. He married Lynn Kendall in July 1985 and they had two children together. He also had a son named Marc Dones with a different woman.
How Much is Isiah Thomas Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Isiah Thomas Net Worth 2019 is $20 Million. Under the guidance of coach Bob Knight at Indiana University , he helped lead the school to an NCAA Championship in 1981, where he was named the Final Four Most Outstanding Player. Chuck Daly coached him during his back to back NBA titles in 1989 and 1990.