Ja Rule Net Worth
Ja Rule Net Worth 2019: Jeffrey Bruce Atkins, better known by his stage name Ja Rule, is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, and actor from Queens, New York.
Born in Hollis, Queens, he debuted in 1999 with Venni Vetti Vecci and its single “Holla Holla”.
- First Name: Ja
- Last Name: Rule
- Full Name: Jeffrey Atkins
- Age: 41 years
- Birthday: 29th February, 1976
- Birthplace: Queens, New York
- Height: 5′ 6¼” (168 cm)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Bald
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Christian
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Rapper, Songwriter, Actor
- Profession: Rapper
- Claim to Fame: Holla Holla
- Music Genre (Text): Hip hop, pop rap, East Coast hip hop, gangsta rap, hardcore hip hop
- Music Genre: Hip Hop, Rap
- Year(s) Active: 1994–present, 1993–present, 1993 (1993)–present
- Music Style: East Coast Rap, Hardcore Rap, Gangsta Rap
- Music Mood: Brash, Harsh, Dramatic, Aggressive, Thuggish, Boisterous, Confrontational, Rowdy, Confident, Street-Smart, Hostile, Angst-Ridden, Menacing, Angry, Volatile, Bitter, Carefree, Stylish, Sexual, Amiable/Good-Natured, Sensual, Producer
- Instrument: Vocals
- Record Label: Mpire Music Group, Fontana Distribution (current), Def Jam (Former), Murder Inc. (Current), Mpire Music Group (2007-present), Fontana Distribution (2007-present), Def Jam (1997-2004), Murder Inc. (1997-2009, 2010-2013)
- Associated Acts: Dmx, Ashanti, Memphis Bleek, Mary J. Blige, Jay-Z, Irv Gotti, Lil Mo, Wanessa, DMX, Sum 41, Fat Joe, Jennifer Lopez, Murder Inc, Lloyd, Vita, Black Child, Nas
- Websites: http://www.ruleyork.com
- Mother: Debra Atkins
In 2019, Ja Rule Net Worth is $8 Million. Rap and hip-hop artist best known for his duets with female R&B artists, including “I’m Real” with Jennifer Lopez and “Mesmerize” with Ashanti . His album Pain is Love debuted at #1 on the Billboard 200 in 2001. He has three children, Brittney , Jeffrey and Jordan, with his wife Aisha Murray Atkins, who he married in April 2001.
How Much is Ja Rule Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Ja Rule Net Worth 2019 is $8 Million. He attempted to spearhead a new music festival, Fyre Festival, in 2017, but it failed due to widespread disorganization. He appeared alongside Paul Walker in the 2001 film The Fast and the Furious .