Jack Dorsey Net Worth
Jack Dorsey Net Worth 2019: Jack Patrick Dorsey is an American computer programmer and Internet entrepreneur who is co-founder and CEO of Twitter, and founder and CEO of Square, a mobile payments company.
- First Name: Jack
- Last Name: Dorsey
- Full Name: Jack Dorsey
- Age: 41 years
- Birthday: 19th November, 1976
- Birthplace: St. Louis, Missouri, USA
- Build: Slim
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Bishop DuBourg High School
- University: Missouri University of Science and Technology (dropped out), New York University (dropped out)
- Profession: Web Developer and Businessman
- Profession: Computer Programmer
- Claim to Fame: Co-founder and Co-creator of Twitter, and as the founder and CEO of Square, a mobile payments company
- Websites: twitter.com/jack, www.biography.com/people/jack-dorsey-578280, www.linkedin.com/in/jackdorseysquare
In 2019, Jack Dorsey Net Worth is $2.1 Billion. Entrepreneur best known as the co-founder and CEO of Twitter. In 2012, the Wall Street Journal named him the Innovator of the Year. He grew up in St. Louis with his parents Marcia and Tim. He previously dated model and actress Lily Cole .
How Much is Jack Dorsey Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jack Dorsey Net Worth 2019 is $2.1 Billion. In 2010, after temporarily leaving Twitter, he launched Square, a mobile payments solution that allowed vendors to charge consumers with their iPhone. He returned to Twitter as CEO in 2015. He and his fellow Twitter executives turned down an offer from Mark Zuckerberg to purchase Twitter early on.