Jack Morris Net Worth
Jack Morris Net Worth 2019: John Scott Morris is an American former professional baseball starting pitcher. He is currently a color commentator for the Detroit Tigers on Fox Sports Detroit. He played in Major League Baseball between 1977 and 1994, mainly for the Detroit Tigers. Morris won 254 games throughout his career.
- First Name: Jack
- Middle Name: Scott
- Last Name: Morris
- Full Name: John Scott Morris
- Age: 62 years
- Birthday: 16th May, 1955
- Birthplace: St. Paul, MN
- Height: 6′ 3″ (191 cm)
- Weight: 195lbs (88 kg)
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Nationality: American
- High School: Highland Park (St. Paul, MN)
- University: Brigham Young University
- Profession: Former Major League Baseball Player
- Profession: Baseball
- Baseball Position: Pitcher
- Bats: Right
- Throws: Right
- MLB First Game Date: 26th July, 1977
- MLB Final Game Date: 7th August, 1994
- Draft: Drafted by the Detroit Tigers in the 5th round of the 1976 amateur draft.
In 2019, Jack Morris Net Worth is $10 Million. Five-time MLB All-Star pitcher who won four World Series Championships with three different teams during his 18-year career. He and his wife Jennifer raised one son named Erik.
How Much is Jack Morris Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jack Morris Net Worth 2019 is $10 Million. He pitched one of the most famous games in baseball history, a 10-inning shutout in Game 7 of the 1991 World Series for the Minnesota Twins. He won 21 games in 1986, but lost the American League Cy Young Award to Boston Red Sox pitcher Roger Clemens .