Jack Nicklaus Net Worth
Jack Nicklaus Net Worth 2019: Jack William Nicklaus, nicknamed The Golden Bear, is an American retired professional golfer. Many observers regard him as the greatest golfer of all time. During a span of more than 25 years, he won a record 18 major championships while producing 19 second-place and 9 third-place finishes.
- First Name: Jack
- Last Name: Nicklaus
- Full Name: Jack William Nicklaus
- Alternative Name: Golden Bear
- Age: 77 years
- Birthday: 21st January, 1940
- Birthplace: Columbus, OH
- Height: 5′ 9″ (175 cm)
- Hair C: Blonde
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Upper Arlington High School, OH
- University: Ohio State University, OH
- Profession: Golf
- Claim to Fame: Nicklaus accumulated a record 18 professional majors in a PGA Tour career lasting 25 years, from 1962 to 1986.
In 2019, Jack Nicklaus Net Worth is $320 Million. Revered professional golfer with 18 major championship wins nicknamed The Golden Bear. He fathered five children with Barbara Bash whom he married in 1960.
How Much is Jack Nicklaus Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jack Nicklaus Net Worth 2019 is $320 Million. He was voted the 20th century’s best individual male athlete by CNN and Sports Illustrated in 1999. As Tiger Woods began piling up his major championship wins, he received countless comparisons to Nicklaus.