Jack Osbourne Net Worth
Jack Osbourne Net Worth 2019: Jack Joseph Osbourne is an English media personality with dual American and British citizenship. As the son of heavy metal singer Ozzy Osbourne, he starred on MTV’s reality series The Osbournes, along with his father, mother Sharon, and sister Kelly.
- First Name: Jack
- Middle Name: Joseph
- Last Name: Osbourne
- Full Name: Jack Joseph Osbourne
- Alternative Name: Jack Sabbath
- Age: 32 years
- Birthday: 8th November, 1985
- Birthplace: London, England
- Height: 5′ 9½” (177 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: British
- High School: Park Century School
- Profession: TV Personality, Actor, Producer
- Profession: TV Personality
- Claim to Fame: The Osbournes
- Year(s) Active: 2001–present
- Talent Agency: William Morris Endeavor Entertainment
- Brand Endorsement: TV commercial for Radio Shack (May 2004), TV commercial (Superbowl) for Pepsi Twist (2003).
- Websites: twitter.com/jackosbourne, www.facebook.com/JackOsbourneOfficial, instagram.com/jackosbourne/?hl=en, www.nndb.com/people/032/000025954/, www.biography.com/people/jack-osbourne-21370209
- Father: Ozzy Osbourne
- Mother: Sharon Osbourne
- Brother: Louis John Osbourne (half-brother)
- Sister: Aimee Osbourne, Jessica Hobbs (half-sister), Kelly Osbourne
In 2019, Jack Osbourne Net Worth is $10 Million. Son of rocker, Ozzy Osbourne who starred in the MTV reality show, The Osbournes and who has since then pursued an entertainment career as a fitness and travel reporter. His mother is Sharon Osbourne . He married Lisa Stelly in 2012; they have two daughters named Pearl and Andy. In August 2017, he and Lisa announced they were expecting their third child together.
How Much is Jack Osbourne Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jack Osbourne Net Worth 2019 is $10 Million. He was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis in 2012. He is the younger brother of TV personality Kelly Osbourne , whom he starred on The Osbournes with.