Jack Welch Net Worth
Jack Welch Net Worth 2019: John Francis “Jack” Welch Jr. is an American business executive, author, and chemical engineer. He was chairman and CEO of General Electric between 1981 and 2001. During his tenure at GE, the company’s value rose 4,000%. In 2006, Welch’s net worth was estimated at $720 million.
- First Name: Jack
- Last Name: Welch
- Full Name: John Francis “Jack” Welch, Jr.
- Age: 82 years
- Birthday: 19th November, 1935
- Birthplace: Peabody, Massachusetts, USA
- Build: Average
- Hair C: Bald
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- University: University of Massachusetts, University of Illinois
- Profession: American business executive, author and chemical engineer.
- Profession: Business
- Claim to Fame: CEO of General Electric between 1981 and 2001
In 2019, Jack Welch Net Worth is $750 Million. Former chairman and CEO of General Electric from 1981 until 2001. His over $400 million severance pay upon leaving General Electric became the largest severance payment in history. He was married three times. His last marriage was to Suzy Wetlaufer Welch in 2004. He has four children.
How Much is Jack Welch Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jack Welch Net Worth 2019 is $750 Million. He published the New York Times best-selling book Winning in 2005. He made a cameo appearance on 30 Rock in 2010 with Tina Fey .