Jackie Chan Net Worth
Jackie Chan Net Worth 2019: Chan Kong-sang SBS MBE PMW, known professionally as Jackie Chan, is a Hong Kong martial artist, actor, film director, producer, stuntman, and singer.
- First Name: Jackie
- Last Name: Chan
- Full Name: Chan Kong San
- Alternative Name: Sing Lung, Pao Pao, Y’uen Lo
- Age: 63 years
- Birthday: 7th April, 1954
- Birthplace: Victoria Peak, Hong Kong, China
- Height: 5′ 8½” (174 cm)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Black
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Buddhist
- Ethnicity: Asian
- Nationality: Hong Konger
- High School: Chinese Opera Research Institute (1971)
- Profession: Actor, Producer, Martial Arts Star, Stunt
- Profession: Actor
- Music Genre (Text): Cantopop, Mandopop, Hong Kong English pop, J-pop
- Year(s) Active: 1959–present, 1962–present
- Websites: www.jackiechan.com
- Favorite Foods: Rice
In 2019, Jackie Chan Net Worth is $370 Million. Actor, choreographer, and stuntman whose notable films include the Rush Hour trilogy, Enter the Dragon , Shanghai Noon , and The Karate Kid . He grew popular through his mix of comedy and stunts, most of which he performed himself, and has also worked as a director and producer, martial artist, and Mandopop singer. He married Lin Feng-Jiao in 1982. His children are Jaycee Chan and Etta Ng .
How Much is Jackie Chan Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jackie Chan Net Worth 2019 is $370 Million. He received stars on both the Hong Kong Avenue of Stars and Hollywood Walk of Fame. A popular singer in Asia, he released albums in Cantonese, Mandarin, Taiwanese, and Japanese. He won Japan’s Best Foreign Singer Awards in 1984. He co-starred in three Rush Hour films with Chris Tucker .