Jackie Evancho Net Worth
Jackie Evancho Net Worth 2019: Jacqueline Marie “Jackie” Evancho is an American classical crossover singer who gained wide recognition at an early age and, since 2009, has issued a platinum-selling EP and seven albums, including three Billboard 200 top 10 debuts. She has released three solo PBS concert specials.
- First Name: Jacqueline
- Middle Name: Marie
- Last Name: Evancho
- Full Name: Jacqueline Marie Evancho
- Age: 17 years
- Birthday: 9th April, 2000
- Birthplace: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
- Height: 5′ 1″ (155 cm)
- Weight: 105lbs (48 kg)
- Build: Slim
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Blonde
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Singer, Actress, Model
- Profession: Singer
- Claim to Fame: Prelude to a Dream
- Music Genre (Text): Classical crossover, Pop
- Year(s) Active: 2009–present
- Record Label: Sony Masterworks/Portrait, JE Touring
- Bust (inches): 32
- Cup Size: B
- Waist (inches): 23
- Hips (inches): 33
- Clothes Size: 4
- Websites: www.jackieevancho.com/us/home, http://www.jackieevancho.com
In 2019, Jackie Evancho Net Worth is $4 Million. After placing second in America’s Got Talent in 2010, she became the youngest solo artist to release a platinum-selling album with O Holy Night. Her parents, Lisa and Michael Evancho, ran a video security business.
How Much is Jackie Evancho Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jackie Evancho Net Worth 2019 is $4 Million. On America’s Got Talent, she sang a duet with Sarah Brightman . She was chosen by Donald Trump to perform the National Anthem at his presidential inauguration in January 2017. She performed for President Barack Obama for the National Christmas Tree Lighting in 2010.