Jackie Mason Net Worth
Jackie Mason Net Worth 2019: Jackie Mason is an American stand-up comedian and film and television actor. He is ranked #63 on Comedy Central’s 100 greatest stand-up comedians of all-time.
His 1986 one-man show The World According to Me won a Special Tony Award, an Outer Critics Circle Award, an Ace Award, an Emmy Award, and a Grammy nomination.
- First Name: Jackie
- Last Name: Mason
- Full Name: Yacov Moshe Maza
- Age: 89 years
- Birthday: 9th June, 1928
- Birthplace: Sheboygan, Wisconsin, USA
- Height: 5′ 5″ (165 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Religion: Jewish
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Comic, Actor
- Profession: Comic
- Claim to Fame: Jackie Mason: An Equal Opportunity Offender
- Music Genre (Text): Political satire, Observational comedy, Improvisational comedy
- Year(s) Active: 1961–present
- Websites: http://www.jackiemason.com, ‹ The /wiki/Help:Template below (/wiki/Template:Infobox_comedian_awards) is being considered for deletion. See /wiki/Wikipedia:Templates_for_discussion/Log/2015_June_7#Template:Infobox_comedian_awards to help reach a consensus.›
In 2019, Jackie Mason Net Worth is $9 Million. Jewish-American comedian and star of Cadyshack II who is known for his one-man Broadway shows. In 1992, he won an Emmy Award for his voice-over work as Rabbi Hyman Krustofski in an episode of The Simpsons. He married Jyll Rosenfeld on August 14, 1991 and he has a daughter named Sheba.
How Much is Jackie Mason Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jackie Mason Net Worth 2019 is $9 Million. He filed a lawsuit in 2006 against the group Jews for Jesus for using his likeness in a pamphlet. He was a voice actor in Matt Groening ‘s The Simpsons.