Jacky Cheung Net Worth
Jacky Cheung Net Worth 2019: Jacky Cheung Hok-yau is a Hong Kong singer, songwriter and actor. With more than 25 million records sold as of 2003, he is regarded as one of the “Four Heavenly Kings” and has been deemed the “God of Songs” of Hong Kong.
- First Name: Jacky
- Last Name: Cheung
- Age: 56 years
- Birthday: 10th July, 1961
- Birthplace: Hong Kong
- Height: 5′ 9¼” (176 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Asian
- Nationality: Hong Konger
- Profession: Singer, Songwriter, Very occasional Lyricist, Actor, Musical director, Musical producer
- Profession: Actor
- Music Genre (Text): Cantopop, Mandopop, Operatic Pop, Jazz Fusion, R&b, Hong Kong English pop
- Music Genre: Pop/Rock
- Year(s) Active: 1984 – present, 1984–present
- Music Style: Vocal, Vocal Pop, Asian Pop, Hong Kong Pop
- Instrument: Vocals
- Instrument (text): Vocals, Guitar
In 2019, Jacky Cheung Net Worth is $50 Million. Cantonese singer-songwriter and actor who earned the nickname “God of Songs.” He has sold more than 25 million records throughout his career. He married Hong Kong actress May Lo Mei-mei on February 15, 1996. He has two daughters named Yiu-Wah and Yiu-Huen.
How Much is Jacky Cheung Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jacky Cheung Net Worth 2019 is $50 Million. The Chinese language media refers to Aaron Kwok , Andy Lau , Leon Lai and him as the Cantopop Four Heavenly Kings. He sang a duet with Regine Velasquez for the song “In Love with You,” from Velasquez’s album Listen Without Prejudice.