Jacob Latimore Net Worth
Jacob Latimore Net Worth 2019: Jacob O’Neal Latimore Jr. is an American singer, rapper and actor. In 2016, Latimore released his debut album Connection. As an actor, he is best known for his roles in Black Nativity, The Maze Runner, Collateral Beauty and Detroit.
- First Name: Jacon
- Middle Name: O’Neal
- Last Name: Latimore
- Full Name: Jacob O’Neal Latimore, Jr.
- Age: 21 years
- Birthday: 10th August, 1996
- Birthplace: Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
- Height: 5′ 7″ (170 cm)
- Weight: 149lbs (68 kg)
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Actor, Recording Artist
- Claim to Fame: His Viral Video Performance
- Music Genre (Text): R&b, Pop, Hip-Hop, Hip hop, R&B
- Year(s) Active: 2005–present
- Instrument (text): Vocals
- Record Label: Rca, Crown World, Jacob’s Inc. (current), Crown World Entertainment, RCA (former)
- Associated Acts: Mindless Behavior, Diggy Simmons, OMG Girlz, Jawan Harris, Trevor Jackson, Issa, Alix Lapri
- Shoe Size: 9
- Father: Jacob Latimore, Sr.
- Mother: Latitia Taylor
In 2019, Jacob Latimore Net Worth is $1.2 Million. He became known for his R&B singles “Bestfriend” and “Superstar,” as well as his 2012 mixtape “This is Me,” which featured the OMG Girlz. In 2014 he portrayed Ramon in the comedy Ride Along . He learned to sing from his father and uncles, who joined together to form the Latimore Brothers. He has three sisters. His parents are named Jacob Latimore, Sr. and Latitia Taylor.
How Much is Jacob Latimore Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jacob Latimore Net Worth 2019 is $1.2 Million. He had three songs featured on 106 & Park’s Hip-Hop Countdown and received a nomination for the YoungStars Award at the 2012 BET Awards. He made his film debut opposite Hayden Christensen in the 2010 thriller Vanishing on 7th Street.