Jacoby Ellsbury Net Worth
Jacoby Ellsbury Net Worth 2019: Jacoby McCabe Ellsbury is an American professional baseball center fielder for the New York Yankees of Major League Baseball. He played in MLB for the Boston Red Sox from 2007 through 2013, and joined the Yankees before the 2014 season.
- First Name: Jacoby
- Last Name: Ellsbury
- Full Name: Jacoby McCabe Ellsbury
- Age: 34 years
- Birthday: 11th September, 1983
- Birthplace: Madras, OR
- Height: 6′ 1″ (185 cm)
- Weight: 185lbs (84 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Multiracial
- Nationality: American
- High School: Madras (Madras, OR)
- University: Oregon State University
- Profession: Major League Baseball Player
- Profession: Baseball
- Baseball Position: Centerfielder
- Bats: Left
- Throws: Left
- MLB First Game Date: 30th June, 2007
- Draft: Drafted by the Boston Red Sox in the 1st round (23rd pick) of the 2005 amateur draft.
- Claim to Fame: Boston Red Sox Outfielder
In 2019, Jacoby Ellsbury Net Worth is $50 Million. Speedy MLB center fielder who led the American League in stolen bases in both 2008 and 2009 while playing for the Boston Red Sox; helped lead the Sox to a World Series Championship in 2013, then signed a 7-year, $153 million contract with the New York Yankees prior to the 2014 season. He was born to Jim and Margie Ellsbury. In 2012, he married Kelsey Hawkins.
How Much is Jacoby Ellsbury Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jacoby Ellsbury Net Worth 2019 is $50 Million. He had an outstanding season in 2011, where he won the 2011 Gold Glove Award, Silver Slugger Award, and AL Comeback Player of the Year Award. He became teammates with legendary slugger David Ortiz in 2007.