Jadakiss Net Worth
Jadakiss Net Worth 2019: Jason Terrance Phillips, is an American rapper better known by his stage name Jadakiss. He is known for being one third of the New York hip hop group The Lox, as well as being a member of the Ruff Ryders collective and for his solo work.
- First Name: Jadakiss
- Age: 42 years
- Birthday: 22nd May, 1975
- Birthplace: Yonkers, New York, U.S.
- Height: 5′ 7″ (170 cm)
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Profession: Rapper
- Profession: Personality
- Music Genre (Text): Hip hop, hardcore hip hop, Hardcore rap, Gangsta rap
- Music Genre: Hip Hop
- Year(s) Active: 1993 – present
- Record Label: D-Block, Def Jam (current) Roc-A-Fella, Ruff Ryders (former), Desert Storm
- Associated Acts: The L.O.X, DMX, Pharrell Williams, Swizz Beatz, Yo Gotti
- Websites: http://www.jadakiss.com
In 2019, Jadakiss Net Worth is $6 Million. Born Jason Phillips, he is a New York rapper who has released three consecutive top 5 albums. He scored his only #1 album with Kiss of Death in 2004. He raised two children from previous relationships.
How Much is Jadakiss Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jadakiss Net Worth 2019 is $6 Million. He caused controversy and attracted the ire of Bill O’Reilly when his song “Why?” insinuated that George W. Bush was responsible for the September 11th attacks on the World Trade Center. He featured Mariah Carey on his single “U Make Me Wanna.”