Jake Bugg Net Worth
Jake Bugg Net Worth 2019: Jake Bugg is an English musician, singer, and songwriter. His self-titled debut album Jake Bugg, some of which was co-written with songwriter Iain Archer, was released in October 2012 and reached number one on the UK Albums Chart.
- First Name: Jake
- Middle Name: Edwin
- Last Name: Bugg
- Full Name: Jacob Edwin Kennedy
- Age: 23 years
- Birthday: 28th February, 1994
- Birthplace: Nottingham, England, UK
- Height: 5′ 11″ (180 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Distinctive Feature: His accent
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Christian
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: British
- Profession: Singer, Songwriter
- Profession: Singer
- Claim to Fame: Song: Broken
- Music Genre (Text): Indie rock, indie folk, country, folk rock
- Year(s) Active: 2011–present
- Instrument (text): Vocals, guitar, bass guitar, piano, slide guitar, drums, harmonica
- Record Label: Mercury
- Websites: jakebugg.com/, http://jakebugg.com
- Family Member: Mark (uncle)
- Favorite Bands: Layne Staley, The Beatles, Oasis, Donovan, Johnny Cash, Neil Young,Nick Drake
In 2019, Jake Bugg Net Worth is $2 Million. English singer-songwriter who released his self-titled debut album in 2012. He has been influenced by artists like Lou Reed , Oasis , and Nick Drake . His father was a nurse and his mother worked in sales.
How Much is Jake Bugg Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jake Bugg Net Worth 2019 is $2 Million. He performed on Conan on January 17, 2012. He was nominated for a Brit Award along with Rita Ora in 2012.