Jake Delhomme Net Worth
Jake Delhomme Net Worth 2019: Jake Christopher Delhomme is a former American football quarterback who played professionally in the National Football League.
- First Name: Jake
- Middle Name: Christopher
- Last Name: Delhomme
- Full Name: Jake Christopher Delhomme
- Age: 43 years
- Birthday: 10th January, 1975
- Birthplace: Breaux Bridge, Louisiana
- Height: 6′ 2″ (188 cm)
- Weight: 215lbs (98 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- University: La-Lafayette
- Profession: Football (American)
- American Football Position: Quarterback
- Claim to Fame: Carolina Panthers all-time leader (Career Wins,Pass Attempts, Pass Completions,Passing yards,Passing TDs,Interceptions)
In 2019, Jake Delhomme Net Worth is $20 Million. Former NFL quarterback best known for his time with the Carolina Panthers. He helped lead the Panthers to the Super Bowl in 2003 where they were defeated by the New England Patriots. He has two daughters, Lauren Elizabeth and Lindsey Marie with his childhood sweetheart, Keri Melancon.
How Much is Jake Delhomme Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jake Delhomme Net Worth 2019 is $20 Million. He set the record for the longest completed pass in NFL Super Bowl history at 85 yards. He and wide receiver Steve Smith provided the bulk of the offensive production for the Panthers during their 2003 playoff run.